License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY-SA that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Metrology and Instruments»:
Author certifies that the submitted material
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions
The author permits the editorial board of the journal «Metrology and Instruments»:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English) language and distribution of its printed copy
- translation of the article into English language (for articles in Ukrainian language) and distribution of its translated printed copy
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.